Course Fees 2019/2020
Rightword Institute offers a range of quality adult courses all year round. We have an average class size of 14, ensuring each student receives individual attention. Free Wi-Fi, access to our social and cultural programme is also included. We also offer a variety of affordable quality accommodation options.
Courses Fees 2019
Course Book: €40
|General English Courses||1 Week||4 Weeks||6 Weeks + 1 FREE||8 Weeks||10 Weeks + 2 FREE|
|General English - Standard (15+2h/week)||€120||€440||€720||€860||€1200|
Study & Work Fees 2019
Includes Course Fee, Course Materials, Textbook, Medical Insurance, Trinity Exam, Conversation Class and Learner Protection.
|Study & Work - Non-EU Student Course||25 weeks tuition + 8 weeks holidays|
|General English - Morning (15+2h/week)||€2750|
|General English - Afternoon (15h/week)||€2500|
Included in ALL Adult course fees:
- Free Wi-Fi in the school building.
- Complimentary Tea/coffee and use of kitchen facilities.
- Self-study area, library and resources.
- Social Programme: 2 to 4 weekly social/cultural afternoon or evening activities per week.
- Student Support: immigration appointments, opening bank account, accommodation, preparing CV…
- Photo-copies, scanning and printing (limited per student).
- Certificate of attendance and level report on course completion.
- Welcome Pack: Carrier Bag, Reusable Coffee Cup, Rightword Pens, Rightword Folder, Rightword Learning Journal.
Accommodation Fees 2019
Student Residence Address: North Circular Road, Limerick. About 20 minutes walking from the school.
|Student Residence - Shared Room||€135/week|
|Student Residence - Double Room (Private Room)||€200/week|
|Student Residence - Double Room with En Suite (Private Room)||€260/week|
|Host family (Single Room Full Board)||€235/week|