Welcome and Induction
The essential information you need to know when you start
Induction at Rightword takes place on the Thursday or Friday at 1 pm the week before commencing classes.
The Following Will Take Place On This Day
- You will meet the Director of Studies (DOS) and Manager
- You will complete an initial written and speaking placement test
- You will receive an email from our DOS/Manager with your test result, level and class information before commencing class the following Monday
- You will receive your Welcome Pack
During Your First Week At Rightword
- You will begin classes and receive a course book
- You will have an initial meeting with the Student Support Officer (SSO), who will explain the policies and rules of the school and provide you with a Student Handbook. You will also have the opportunity to discuss the first days of your course with the SSO.
- You will receive the necessary documents to obtain your VISA and open a Bank Account. It’s necessary to secure a permanent address beforehand.
- You will have the opportunity to talk to your class teacher on the first Friday to confirm that you are in the correct level.